After meeting with the client and discussing her goals for the new site, we started with doing wireframes of what each page might have and the overall flow of the site.
Once we finalized the layout and content we presented our client with a final mock-up done in Google Slide.
Code technologies I got involved while working on this project.
We wanted to make the website as easy to manage for our client as we could.We also removed and customized the dashboard so it was clean and easy to use. Everything is dynamic so that if she decides to add more items, it will be generated by the existing loops.
We ended up with a website that is simple and easy to maintain for our client. We ensured there is more focus on images than having it be heavy with text.